New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thai-Vien - Paris (75013)

Thai-Vien
56, Avenue de Choisy
75013 Paris
Tél : 01 53 61 18 58
Closed Mardi
Métros : Maison Blanche, Porte de Choisy



















The Pitch
It's a small thaïlandese/vietnamese restaurant which has a quite friendly atmosphere and serves a quality food. The plates are well dressed also. It's not the best south-asian spot in Paris but it's clearly worth a visit if you're around.

The Meal
Entries
Fish Pancakes















Plats
Thaï noodles fried with shrimps















Lok Lak Rice
















Le bilan
I'd like to come back to try again this family spot. I would go there for the good mix "friendly service/good food" more than to enjoy an hidden treasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment