New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Au Vieux Cèdre - Paris (75005)

Au Vieux Cèdre
2, rue Blainville
75005 Paris
Open every day from 11am to 2am













This little Lebanese delicatessen has been open for 30 years on rue Blainville which leads to the Place de la Contrescarpe.

Its sandwiches are really worth it : chich taouk, shawarma, kafta or falafel but also well-known dishes like tabouleh or aubergine dip. It’s all there.

There are also less known sandwiches like the soujouk (spicy beef mousse with tomato, hummus and salad) and the kebbeh (meat with cracked wheat, tomatoes, hummus and salad).

A wicked little place for a sandwich on the go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment