New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Monday, January 24, 2011

I love bobun - Paris (75017)

I Love Bobun
108, rue des Dames
75017 Paris
Tel : 01 73 71 40 49
Closed sunday for lunch


















The pitch
A non-orthodox bobun but very well executed. Very percussive menu at 9 euros with a bobun + a drink.

The back story
I had discovered the I love Bobun concept with their first restaurant in the 16th arrondissement, rue Nicolot. Since then, I had followed their evolution on facebook and i particular the opening of their second restaurant in the 17h, close to Villiers subway station.
I would go for a check since a while, a meting in the area was the perfect occasion.

The restaurant
It's small bit it's still bigger than the one rue Nicolot. The concept is here : small restaurants in elegant quarters but lacking of nice street foods places. It's clean and the menu is easy to understand, that's already something. Plus they're sympathic.

The bobun
I think it's really good. That's all ! :) I mean I saw people talking a lot on forums to know what's
the best bobun of Paris. In addition to the fact I don''t really care about the question asked like that, I hav to say honestly this is not what it's about here. We still could regret the abunding sauce - but I prefer a bit more but not enough - but the the freshness of everything is top and it's a good and honest meal.

The beef bobun



















There is a daily suggestion this time it was a hot bobun.



















Verdict
Everyone was happy, quickly and well done, not heavy and hop here is the afternoon waiting for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment