New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Casa da Gusto - Paris 14th

Casa da Gusto

6, rue de Plaisance

75014 Paris

Tél : 01 45 42 30 70 - 06 68 08 16 63

Closed Mondays, open Sundays from 12 PM to 7 PM

the website
Metro : Pernety























The pitch

Just like it is over there: a warm atmosphere, home cooking: the patacones (fried plantains) are a real delicacy, rice that's salted just as I like it... my favorite Colombian place in Paris along with Sabor a Colombia.
I love the authenticity and the warmth of the place. This is an address worth keeping. I would love to find the same authenticity for other cuisines: Russian, Greek, Turkish, for example...
























The Meal
There was a prix fixe menu starter - main dish – dessert for 12 euros if I remember correctly.
Agua de panela























Vegetable soup with or without tripe
















Chicharrón with patacones, chick peas, rice and salad 

















Tilapia
















Lulo juice with milk
























Arequipe con queso (Dulce de leche with cheese)

0 comments:

Post a Comment