New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Café Canon - Paris 13th

Le Café Canon

8, rue Auguste Perret

75013 Paris

Tél : 01 45 80 18 30

→ website

There's always a good atmosphere at Café Canon, and the prices are reasonable. There's a young team running the place, and when I mentioned it they confirmed my observation that:
1) The owner is quite a character, with a lot of personality
2) The two of them are from Normandy and have known each other since high school. There's a good working atmosphere and everyone gets along well.
3) Since they are from Normandy, they were well qualified to recommend a Calvados, as well as the owner's house made plum liquor, under the café's own label.

0 comments:

Post a Comment