New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Le Vin au Vert - Paris 9th

Le Vin au Vert
70, rue de Dunkerque
75009 Paris
Tel : 01 83 56 46 93
Closed on Sundays and Mondays
Metro : Anvers


















The Pitch

I'd say Le Vin au Vert really is a caviste¹ – or in this case, two of them, Etienne and Sébastien – who serve food, since it is as much a wine shop as it is a wine bar. Up until now, I had only gone there to buy wine. But I must say that their home-style cooking is honest food: simple but well done.

1: caviste – a cellarman or wine vendor


















(The photo of the menu was not taken on the same day I ate there)























The Meal

Starters
Charcuterie plate for 2 people























Dish of the day
Free range chicken with mashed potatoes - 2 orders














Desserts
Home-made apple tart and warm soft chocolate cake).














With 2 coffees and a glass of wine we have paid approximately €70.

0 comments:

Post a Comment