New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

La Cuisine de Chez Moi - Paris 9th

La Cuisine de Chez Moi
14, rue Richer
75009 Paris
Tél : 01 44 83 95 51
Open every evening
Métros : Cadet, Bonne Nouvelle























The Pitch
An unusual chinese restaurant; I had a little trouble learning to like it. It took three visits for me to really love this place. A friend who was a fan convinced me to return, and I had a great time: I ate well – good food for a good price!























The Meal
Deep fried shrimp


















Tripe with chinese sausage.


















Frog's legs with fish and vegetables

















We also had Dan Dan noodles and lamb with cumin on a platter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment