New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

La Clairière - Paris 9th

La Clairière
43, rue Saint-Lazare
75009 Paris
Tél : 01 48 74 32 94
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and during school vacations
It closes mid-afternoon and re-opens at 8 PM; 9 PM during spring/summer
Métros : Trinité, Notre Dame de Lorette












Located between Notre Dame de Lorette and Trinité, this bistrot serves good home-style cooking. Careful what you order - the sandwiches are quite expensive (a jambon de pays¹ and comté cheese sandwich was €6.50), but the dish of the day was €10 at the bar (€1 extra if eating in the dining room). There was a good atmosphere and I ate well. This type of serious bistrot is becoming a rare thing.

1: Jambon de pays: cured ham ; literally means country ham

The meal
Main dish (black pudding with mashed potatoes, a glass of wine (Minervois Léocadie), coffee: €13.20

0 comments:

Post a Comment