New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cedric Casanova de la Tête dans les Olives

I wrote a feature about Cedric Casanoa from the Olive Oil Store "La Tête dans Les Olives in Paris", for the american website specialized in olive oil : Olive Oil Times

La Tête Dans Les Olives
2, rue Sainte Marthe
75010 Paris
Tel : 09 51 31 33 34

Cedric Casanova 2 | Olive Oil Times

By Guillaume Le Roux | Reporting from Paris

La Tête dans Les Olives (the head in the olives) is a tiny store on a popular street in Paris. There you’ll find all the olive oils in flasks and bottles brought from Sicily by Cedric Casanova. It’s not just a store, it’s also a private restaurant that serves lunch. Cedric will give you a taste of his favorite Sicilian delicacies.

It started with the olive oil he enjoyed every summer during his family holidays. When summer ended they returned to France with dozens of litres to last the whole year. “My favorite aspect of the product was the kind of instinctive smile that it brought,” Cedric remembers.

To read the full article on Olive Oil Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment